- Accommodations in Leh: Two options are possible:
– A guest house a few minutes walk from the centre of Leh. Simple comfort, breakfast included.
– A hotel with a family atmosphere, a few minutes walk from the centre of Leh, rooms, toilets and private bathroom, breakfast included, dinner possible in the evening. Possibility of oxygen in case of altitude sickness.
- Accommodations during the trek, several options are possible:
– tents (provide an appropriate sleeping bag, temperatures are about 5 degrees at night)
– guest house
– people house. You can share the zanskar way of life and taste the local specialities, dal, momos, butter tea, Chang,…
– monastery or nunnery: few comfort but what an experience !
During the treks, a cook will be present and will prepare delicious (and surprising) dishes! Copious breakfast, picnic for lunch, gastronomic dinner ladakhi style in the evening…
In Leh, meals are not included in the price. In the city, you can find many traditional restaurants or “Western” restaurants.
- Transportation :
Transfers from the airport to the hotel are included in the price. All transfers during the trek are also included.
During the acclimatisation period in Leh or after the trek (if you choose to stay a few days in Leh), transportation are not included in the price.
Personal car for all transportations.
- To summarize:
Included in the price:
Accommodation and breakfast in Leh (beginning and end of stay)
Transfers from the hotel to the airport
Transport, accommodation, meals during the trek
Not included in the price:
Transport by plane
Lunch and dinner in Leh
Entrances to monuments/monasteries
Taxi to visit around Leh
Drinks other than water and tea during the trek
Tips and gratuities